Monday, November 3, 2008

This is a long one!!!!

WOW!!! Who did a bad job on their blog in Oct?! Yup, I know! Sooooo, I will try to give little updates on everything.

First we went to my cousins wedding in Cedar Rapids. It was really fun and we got to see all of my cousins and even Brian, Stephanie and Caden who we rarely get to see!!! I linked their blog on the side. This was the girls first real wedding and they LOVED IT!!! The pretty dresses, the food and the DANCE!!! Oh man Laney loved the dance! Ever since the wedding we have been playing Shannon and Dane and wedding. Laney is Shannon and Brynn gets to be Dane and we have multiple weddings with pretend rings, kisses and throwing the flowers. Then we have a big dance in the living room. They crack me up but Tim doesn't always like the whole role playing thing! LOL!!!! here are some pics from the wedding. You can click on Stephanie and Brians blog to see more pics from the wedding.
The beautiful bride and groom

the girls and their cousins

Oh how we loved the bubbles! We used them all up before Shannon and Dane even got outside


My mom, Hannah, my grandma, Abby (my sister), and Laney

So out next topic will be pumpkin carving!!!!! YAY! Who doesn't love a little pumpkin guts?! Well Brynn, thats who! LOL!!!! She is such a little boy so much of the time but she was not all about the pumpkin guts. We had to help her a little with that part. I love the smell of carved pumpkins though! The girls then drew the faces on the pumpkins that they wanted carved. Laney made the best faces when she was drawing. Trying to make the face on the pumpkin look like the face she was making.






You know you can't leave with out seeing out little spooks on Halloween! Brynn went as Yoda and Laney as Hannah Montana. THey were both so excited about getting dressed up and going trick or treating. We went to Thornton to trick or treat. The weather could not have been nicer! I don't remember the last time there was a Halloween and we didn't have to wear our winter coats! It was such a nice night to walk around town. People were outside handing out treats and kids were just playing. We ended up at Grandma and Grandpas house and met up with our cousins. That was (as always) big fun!!!! Here are some pictures from the night.

grandpa Gene as Hannah Montana!!!

Ok I think that enough of an update for now!! I had some fun scrappy news this month but I will wait and post that later. It is getting late and I have to work on Tuesday!!! UGH!

4 comments:

Pam said...

LOVE all the pictures Brigid!!! I am glad to know I am not the one who posts a million pictures:P The girls were so cute for Halloween! I think my favorite pic is Laney in the plaid dress by the tree-what a sweetie!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

great compilation for the month! Love the Brynn green and the blond Laney Montana costumes! I gotta agree with Pam - that is one awesome pic of Laney! That is a keeper of smiles!

Steph said...

Oh my gosh, I am cracking up...Yoda and Hannah Montanna?! That might be the oddest combination I've ever heard, but it's fregin ADORABLE! Nice job on the pumpkins too.

Thanks for linking to my site...you rock! I feel famous because you put my name in there. Hee hee. See you in 2 months again...it won't be long!

nursebetty said...

Very cute costumes....even on Grandpa!