Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It has been a while!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and excited about the up coming holiday! I think I am more excited about the weekend after Thanksgiving! I get to go on a shopping trip with my mom, sister and sister in law Kathy to IKEA in MN. I am sure we will have to stop a couple other places as well!!!! Plus we are going to help my mom get all the christmas presents bought for the greatgrand kids. I love buying kids presents!!!!

So I have big news!!!! I finally got my letter stating my application for my RPT (Registered Play Therapist) has been approved!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I am soooooo excited! I have been stalking the mailman for this letter for the past couple weeks! I was a little worried that they would say my grad school classes would not meet their criteria. YAY YAY!!!! What a relief!!!!I think that the next closest RPT is Cedar Falls which is an hour and a half away! Here is the website if you want to go check out what play therapy is!! I will try to post a link on the side of the blog later.


Here are a couple of my latest lo's. The first two are made with my November Kraft Girls Kit. There is a link to that site on the side.





I also finished the pages for my December Daily Album inpired by Ali Edwards. Here is a link to her posts about it. http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/december-daily-album-2008.html

I think I will wait to post it until the end of Dec when all the pics are in it! Maybe later I will take a pic of the whole thing as a little sneak peek!

I hope everyone has a super duper fabulous Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Allie said...

Congrats on your RPT!!!! Loves those LOs. You & Tim are so adorable together. And those girls are precious!

TheresaK said...

Have fun shopping!
love the layout with the funny glasses!!
congrats on your RPT!

Pam said...

Congrats Brigid on becoming a RPT-that is awesome!!! Have sooooo much fun shopping too! I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

nursebetty said...

congrats on your RPT! Love the layouts...especially "Be Silly". It is a nice picture of you and Tim, but you look a little "Martha Stewarty"...not that it's bad, just not the Brigid I know. LOL

Steph said...

Hey, way to go on the new job...that sounds pretty cool. You have the right personality for something like that.

Um, your scrapbook pages make my race scrapbook look like an amateur piece of mud. I am in awe.

Loved the photos of the girls in the goggles. Priceless.

SEE YOU SOON! YAY GERAGHTY CHRISTMAS!

Chasity Grace said...

cute scrappy pages!!!