Sunday, November 9, 2008

A scrappy update

I thought I would do a little scrappy update! I have gotten a lot of pages done lately so here are a few of them. I was lucky enough to win a couple online challenges in Oct. Yay fre scrappy stuff!! Plus the prizes are totally great! I won for the bright pink lo I posted awhile ago. That one won on the Scrap stars site (link on the side).

THis first layout won on the Scrap Schemes site (link on the side). It is all about the funny things that Brynn says. We had to use a plate they had as our inspiration. I love making circle lo's!

This one won on the Dream girls site (link on the side, again!) We had to use lace, we were not allowed to use pattered paper and it had to be all pink and black in honor of breast cancer month. This lo is of a girl that took care of Laney and Brynn at their daycare. She moved to NY and we miss her ver much. SHe was definately Laneys buddy!!!
this next one we had to use a song called heaven help me by Gretchen Wilson. It is one of my new favs and I need to add it to my play list!!! I had to use some pick on this one too so I decided to use some cool pink bubble wrap that my awesome scrappy friend Theresa sent me awhile ago!This lo is for the GOt Mojo? site. The challenge was using the quote "so you think you can..." I got this fun Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy line when I was at scrap fest and I love it! I keep using it on all my out door lo's! These pics were taken at my brother and sister in law's house. THey have a great place!This lo is awesome! I made me smile to make it. It was a challenge for THe Story Matters. You had to scrap an Urban legand or ghost story. I made a lo of how I think our house is haunted! I really like our ghosts though. They seem to be really nice. I took pics of where we have seen the little girl ghost. THen this weekend when I was telling Tim's aunts from SD about it, his grandma said that a mom, dad and little girl (while they were living in our house) were killed by a train!!!! Oh I totally bet it is them!!!!! I think I might have to do some research about this!!!

I really don't like this lo much at all but I love this pic!!!! I have been trying to scrap the pic for a long time but just can't seem to do it justice! But here it is anyway and at least it will be in Laney's book now!My goodness!!! THat is a lot of lo's to post all at once!!! Thanks for taking the time to look!!!!

I hope you have a great week!!!

4 comments:

TheresaK said...

WOW!! that is a ton of layouts!! I love the pink transparency paper ..who makes that?

Oh and the pic of Laney is gorgeous!!

nursebetty said...

love the layouts! I didn't know about your ghosts. How cool!

Pam said...

Love the layouts Brigid! You rocked the challenges last month! That is wierd about the ghosts-you have to find out about that!!

Greta Adams said...

that pink and black layout is THE BOMB DIGGITY BOMB SISTA!!!!
so so so right up my alley...