Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I love Pottery Barn!!!

Oh my goodness I love this bedding!!!! I so want to get it for Brynn's room. Yes I know that she will not be getting a "big girl" bed until she is four and her and my tastes may change but it is SOOOOOO cute!!!! It has everything that I love right now! Owls and Trees!! The bed skirt even has leaves all over it! And look at the cute little pillow that matches!!! It has a B on it! FOR BRYNN!!! It was made for her...RIGHT!!! You can check it all out here http://www.potterybarnkids.com/srch/index.cfm?action=kwd&words=brooke&searchform=1

Now to convince Tim!




All I can say about these is SHUT UP!!!! They are so freaking cute!!!! I like the small one the best. Her name is Penny!!!! LOL!!!! May I will ask for her for Christmas! LOL!!!!

Ok enough rediculous blah blah blah about the bedding I want for Brynn (well really me)
Here are the three things that I did today and this weekend.This little thing is a frame magnet thingie! I was trying to use foam and a heat gun and a stamp. It looks so cute in real life!!!


5 comments:

nursebetty said...

OMG, that Yoda picture is a keeper! I laughed so hard. It reminds me of a photo I have of Billy as a Ninja Turtle.
I think you should get the bedding. It screams your name! Just look at all of your scrapbook pages...same theme. You gotta get it.

Pam said...

I just got a copy of the latest Pottery Barn Kids mag ad have been oogling everything in there! That bedding is so adorable!!! Love your latest pages too-you are on fire:)

Greta Adams said...

that bedding is to DIE for but i stay away from pottery barn...i have to or i will be living on the streets under a bridge with my nice PB stuff {chuckling}

nursebetty said...

Did you know they have towels at Target with owls? I saw them this weekend and thought of you!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Those little stuffed friends are too cute! I'm going to pray Santa brings them to Aly, too! So adorable! Your latest LOs are HOT, girlfriend! I esp love those old SR block letters and how you put them to use!