Tuesday, April 21, 2009

North Iowa Therapy Associates

Look at me posting two weeks in a row!! LOL!!!
So I finally took some pictures of my new office last night before I left. Some of them don't look great because of the lighting but here they are anyway.

These first pictures are from the lobby.
We are going to put some old pictures of Mason City up on this wall above the row of chairs.

This is the reception area where we have no receptionist because we are too poor!!! LOL!! These past couple weeks I have come to realize how much I depended on her!!!
This is the hall next to the reception area. My office is the first door on the left and Sue's office is the second door on the left.

This is my office. It has the same colors that were there when we first moved in. I think they work well for right now. THey are nice and bright for working with kids. I am not totally sure about the layout of the furniture right now. I thought I would live in the space for awhile and see how it feels. Then I can move it around to what feels right.

So that is it! I still have to get a file cabnant and then I can get rid of the rest of the boxes on the floor! That will be nice! They are supposed to be delivering those today. We still have some bugs to figure out but for the most part it is going well now!

I will post later pics of Laney's bday!!!!

6 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

WOW! YOu have really put some serious work into your new space!! I am so PROUD of you - what a great new office space for your clients and kiddos! I wish you many successes and a new receptionist to come knock on your door soon!

Mrs. Weddle said...

your office looks like fun, but then you get to play with kids too. :)

Pam said...

Congrats Brigid! It looks great, all your painting hard work paid off!!! Your office looks so warm and cozy too, perfect for kiddos!!

TheresaK said...

Oh it looks great!!

Happy Birthday Laney~!!

Steph said...

What an accomplishment Brigid. It looks GOOD. And Caden has a kitchen set almost identical to the one you have.

I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Did Delaney have a really fun birthday?

Shel said...

I love the colors in the office, Brigid. They are really warm and inviting. I especially like the soft blues. Congrats and good luck! You deserve all the best!