Thursday, April 16, 2009

IIII'MMMMM BAAAAAACK!!!


What a wild couple months! But finally as of last week I am a new small buisness owner! I opened my private practice, sharing a space with my friend Sue. I think we have spent the last month painting!! I didn't think we would ever get done with that. Then just when we thought things were great they put in the wrong carpet! LOL!!! Oh the drama! I keep forgetting to take pics but I promise that I will get that done next week. Then you can see the huge difference in how it looks. Sue is the decorator and I am the money police! LOL!


The girls are doing great! Delaney turns 5 tomorrow!!!! Can you believe it?!! That seems so old to me. She had kindergarten round up last week and loved it. We have been going to preschool in another town so she really does not know that many kids in her kindergarten class. There are only 21 kids so they are spliting them into two classes! Great for the kids not so much for the school. One of the helpers said that Laney is the quietest child! I just replied "I know and that is OK!"


We went to my mom's for Easter. That is our family tradition. It is definately my grandma's holiday. She is awesome! She is 99 and still lives on her own. She is the nicest grandma ever! We will keep going to Easter down there as long as she is around! Here is a pic of the girls with her a couple weeks ago.
this is the closest thing that we have to a recent family photo but I look like crap and the lighting sucks!!!

It had been a long time since I had taken any pics of the girls either, so I made them do a photo shoot the other day. It was finally a little nice out! Here are a couple.








Laney had her spring program at her preschool. They were so cute. The only problem is that we had to sit in those tiny chairs. And mom's with big butts don't fit that well in tiny chairs!!! LOL!!

We also had Laney's conference. It was really great!!!! The teacher told us that she is academically doing very well and her shyness is soooo much better! YAY! But we always new she was "advanced", right grandpa Gene?!

These are some pics from the program.


Ok I think that is all for now. I will post my new lo's and pics of the kitchen and the new office in my next post.

Have a happy spring day!!!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

YAY! So glad you are back, lol! You have been a busy girl! How exciting that Laney is starting kindergarten this year!!! I love your family picture and the photo shoot pics, they are sooo cute! Can't wait to see the pics of your new office/kitchen and so happy for you that you are your own boss now:)

Shel said...

What beautiful pics of the girls! I forgot that Laney is the same age as Lily. Lil's 5th b-day is on April 21st. I am sooooo glad she is going to Kindergarten. She needs time away from Mommy! (wink-wink)!
Can't wait to see your work-space!

TheresaK said...

Congrats on your new venture~
21 kids total?? geesh, and I thought our school was bad with about 20 kids in 2 classes. LOL!

The new pics of the fam & girls are adorable!!!

Oh, before I forget, I have a FEW tutorials to send out to you too... hehehe. I will email you about them tho.